Item sold on 2016-10-25 - Shipped on 2016-10-25
Shipper: STORE PICK UP
Signed "J H Peters & Bey, Hamburg," Germany, a pair of ship's lanterns from the early 1900's have original heavy glass lenses with red and green interiors. The tin cabinets have old worn paint, caps are copper.
Originally oil burning, these lamps are newly electrified with standard base sockets and switches on the cords.
Size of these nautical antiques is 9 1/2" wide on each of the two straight sides and 20" tall.
See 30 photos on Harp Gallery website that enlarge to full screen size.
Please call or email for a shipping quote.
Copyright ©1998-2019 Harp Gallery Antique Furniture.
All rights reserved.