Item sold on 2017-12-14 - Shipped on 2018-04-09
Shipper: STORE PICK UP
Multi-item shipping discount available on two or more pieces. Add to cart to see rates.
A mahogany four drawer filing cabinet from about 1915 is signed, "Library Bureau, Sole Makers," referring to the Carnegie Foundation gifts to local libraries of superior quality furnishings.
This file has original bronze hardware, one pull is slightly smaller and two label holders are replacements. Drawers fit standard letter size files and have adjustable pushers except for the bottom drawer.
The restored finish is in excellent condition, preserving a few mars at the edges for a little antique character. American made antique library or office furniture, drawers glide smoothly.
Size is 18" wide, 27" deep and 52" tall.
Please view 20 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
We are happy to request independent shipping quotes, please contact us with your zip code.
Copyright ©1998-2020 Harp Gallery Antique Furniture.
All rights reserved.