A beautiful armoire, wardrobe, or closet has large beveled mirror doors.
- French 1900s antique furniture
- Walnut with hand dovetailed case construction
- Original finish has been waxed and buffed, preserving mars & surface irregularities. All that is needed to maintain the soft luster is an occasional wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shrinkage separations from age - see photos
- Brass hardware is original
- Shaped and beveled mirrors have a bit of "smoke" for antique character
- Working lock and key
- Slight warp from age to door - see photos
- Disassembles into many pieces for delivery, doors have lift off hinges
- Interior is empty, can be fitted with a closed pole or shelves as desired
Size is 59" wide, 24" deep and 90" tall.
Please view 21 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 34993