Hand crafted in England, this armoire, wardrobe or closet is fitted inside with hooks and pull outs for hangers.
- Antique 1910s period furniture
- Georgian design
- Mahogany with satinwood & ebony banding
- Restored finish in excellent condition, preserving dings, mars, & shrinkage separations from age - see photos
- Brass hardware, no keys
- Drawers have hand cut dovetail joints
- Beveled mirror has "smoke" and spots of desilvering for character
- Disassembles into two pieces for delivery
Size is 50.5" wide, 21.5" deep and 80.5" tall.
Please view 22 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 36974