Shipping cost for
Select state above to unlock ship rate.
Huge savings on shipping multiple pieces at once!
Add two or more pieces to cart to see discount.
An elegant three piece mantel clock set has graceful statues with fine detailing and soft bronze tones.
- Antique French 1900s clock
- Art Nouveau period
- Signed "Flora" for Francesco Flora, Spanish sculptor (b. 1857)
- Spelter metal alloy sculpture of woman & clock
- Two matching vases with removable liners
- Repair to right arm - see photos
- Converted to modern battery quartz movement
- Original hand painted porcelain dial
- In very fine condition with charming original bronze and verdigris patina
Clock size is 11" wide, 6.5" deep and 19" tall. Vases are 7" wide, 5" deep and 11.5" tall.
Please view 28 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.