An Art Deco period tall case clock has beautiful hand carved floral motifs and is signed "Urgos."
- German antique 1920s period clock
- Oak with lots of quarter sawn grain
- Original finish has been waxed and buffed, preserving minor wear. All that is needed to maintain the soft luster is an occasional wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shrinkage separations from age - see photos
- Brass hardware, dial, pendulum and weights are original
- Working lock and key
- Door has wavy glass
- Professionally serviced and cleaned
- Eight day movement keeps accurate time & gong sounds on hour and half hour three times
Size is 21.5" wide, 12" deep and 75.5" tall.
This clock needs to be "set up" after delivery - weights and pendulum attached and the case leveled. Most of our customers can do this as we walk them through the fairly simple steps by phone. The process is not very difficult, and it is also nice to know how to do this again whenever the clock needs to be moved. A few customers prefer to hire a local clockmaker at their own expense to make a house-call and set up the clock, which is usually not very expensive, depending on your location.
Please view 21 photos at full screen size for best detail.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 39426