Shipping cost for
Select state above to unlock ship rate.
Huge savings on shipping multiple pieces at once!
Add two or more pieces to cart to see discount.
A spectacular Country French or Provincial armoire, wardrobe or linen closet was hand carved about 1770 and has loads of rustic farmhouse character.
- French antique Louis XIV furniture
- Hand carved of solid wormy oak with floral motifs and shell motif
- Raised and shaped panels, carved pegs at joints
- Shrinkage separations from age, see photos
- Old finish has been waxed and buffed, preserving dings, mars & losses for character
- All that is needed to maintain the soft luster is an occasional wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Working giant double throw left hand lock and key
- Doors have brass wire grills and interior curtains that are removable
- Lift off doors and crown is removable for easier delivery
- Interior is painted with shelving adjustable on wooden supports
Size is 64" wide tip to tip, 25" deep and 93" tall.
Please view 30 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.