Shipping cost for
Select state above to unlock ship rate.
Huge savings on shipping multiple pieces at once!
Add two or more pieces to cart to see discount.
Hand carved about 1895 as a corner washstand, this corner cabinet could be a bar server or vessel sink vanity as well.
- English late Victorian antique furniture with Arts and Crafts influence
- Hand carved panel with shell motif
- Quarter sawn oak & matched burl
- Restored finish in excellent condition, preserving dings & mars for character
- Original ornate brass working latch
- Marble top has wear & scratches - see photos
- Original ceramic tile backsplash is removable
Size is 40.5" across the crown tip to tip, 47.5" tall and sides are 29" from the corner of the room to the front tip. The marble top is 30" high.
Please view 15 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.