A beautifully engraved Victorian jewelry box has three compartments that open automatically by moving the handle.
- Antique American "Triple Silverplate" jewelry box "Pat. 1882"
- Signed "E.G. Webster & Bro., New York"
- In very fine condition with some minor wear
- Older blue velvet upholstery inside
- Engraved floral & leaf motifs
- Handle is later replacement
Size is 6" wide, 4" deep and 8" tall.
Please view 13 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 41193