An Arts & Crafts period dental cabinet has various drawers & a pull out glass shelf and would work wonderfully as a jewelry or collector's cabinet.
- American 1910s antique Craftsman dental office furniture
- Solid quarter sawn oak with porcelain knobs
- Restored finish in excellent condition, preserving shrinkage separations from age
- Losses to bottom left side - see photos
- Lower door has a raised panel
- Drawers have dovetail joints and bow fronts
- Working lock and key on right compartment with step shelves for narcotics
- Faint clove oil "dentist office" scent will always remain inside
- Top backsplash is removable for delivery
Size is 26.5" wide, 17" deep and 59.5" tall.
Please view 21 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 41960