Originally mounted on a newel post to light a staircase, this Art Nouveau sculpture is titled "Rosée Du Matin", meaning morning dew in French.
- Antique 1910s period sculpture crafted in Paris, France
- Signed "Georges Maxim", French sculptor (1885-1940)
- White metal alloy with a faux marble painted base
- Original finish in very fine condition
- Standard base sockets, bulbs not included
Size is 18" across and 31" tall.
Please view 24 photos at full screen size for best detail.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 42125