Shipping cost for
An Art Deco period chandelier has original etched glass "slip" shades in the "Fleur de Lis" pattern.
- American vintage early 1930s lighting
- No signature, but this is known to be a famous design by the "Lincoln Co."
- Cast aluminum frame
- Original finish in very fine condition, preserving original painting with minor wear & old switch hole for character
- Rewired standard base sockets, bulbs not included
- Removable shades have minor chips - see photos
Size is 19" across and 26.5" tall.
Please view 13 photos at full screen size for best detail.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 42305