A palatial office set includes a large executive desk and a credenza has richly carved details and raised panels.
- American 1970's vintage executive furniture signed by luxury maker "Romweber of Indiana"
- Unique design with round wooden pegs and "bowtie" joints
- Oak with quarter sawn oak inlaid banding
- Restored finish in excellent condition, preserving minor wear for character
- Original patinated hardware
- Drawers have dovetail joints and some lavish dividers and files, see photos
- Desk has a hidden keyhole with working lock and key system that locks all drawers - see photos
- Credenza has adjustable wood shelves
- Desk has 2 pull out writing surfaces plus an interview shelf opposite and a file drawer
Desk size is 86.5" wide, 46.5" deep and 31.5" tall with legroom 30" wide and 24" high.
Credenza is 92.5" wide, 20" deep and 30.5" tall.
Please view 30 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 42673