A detailed colored etching from the famous "Cries of London" series, "New Mackerel, New Mackerel" after the original 1794 oil painting by F. Wheatley.
- Antique British work of art from early 1800s depicting scenes from Covent Garden in London
- Original plate marks on paper
- Engraved and hand painted water colors by "N. Schiavonetti"
- Double mat under glass and custom frame from about 60 years ago
- Some discoloration from age
Overall size is 19.5" wide, 24" tall and 1" deep.
Please view 11 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 42846