Expertly crafted for a dentist, this spectacular Victorian period dental cabinet would be functional for a collector or as a jewelry chest.
- American antique 1860s furniture
- Cylinder roll top and pull out shelf
- Solid walnut & burl panels
- Restored finish in excellent condition, preserving dings, mars, & numerous shrinkage separations from age
- Porcelain and brass original drawer pulls
- Door has a working lock and key
- Gallery mirror has a bit of "smoke" for antique character
- Polished & sealed marble shelves have stains - see photos
- Faint clove oil "dentist office" scent will always remain inside
- Two stacking pieces for easier delivery
Size is 32" wide, 20" deep and 60" tall.
Please view 24 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 43105