A farmhouse coffee pot or sauce pourer was used in a fireplace
- American antique 1860s kitchenware
- Solid hand hammered copper with dovetail joints
- Hollow iron handle which would have had a wooden pole used to slide on a fireplace hearth
- Wear, mars, & dings for rustic charm
- Tin wash inside for interior safety
Size is 8" across, 11" across with handle, and 6.5" tall.
Please view 10 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 43916