An Arts and Crafts period coin, stamp or jewel box has initials "EMFC."
- American antique 1910s period box
- Signed "Heintz Art Metal Shop Pat. 1912"
- Solid bronze with a coppery patina and sterling silver inlay design
- Original patinated finish is in very fine condition, preserving minor wear for character
- Sloped interior to easily remove coins
Size is 3.5" wide, 2.5" deep and 2" tall.
Please view 11 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 44219