Giovanni Domenico Campiglia (1692-1775) was a famous Italian painter and engraver, known for his work on classical figures.
- Antique work of art - engraving on paper
- Pertinax was a Roman emperor around 193 AD
- Label on back reads "Original copper plate engraving by Domenico Campiglia, circa 1748"
- Marbleized mat and gold liner under glass and custom frame from about 60 years ago
- In very good condition with minor losses to gold paint on frame - see photos
- Custom matted and framed by "Elaine Yunger Interiors"
Overall size is 13" wide, 15" tall and 1.5" deep.
Please view 6 photos at full screen size for best detail.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 44995