A round tea kettle with tiny feet was traditionally used to make "hot toddies", a traditional Scottish cure-all drink.
- English antique 1870s pot
- Signed "C & B" for James Clews of Birmingham
- Solid brass with a tinwash interior
- Beautiful amber bakelite handle
- In very fine condition with minor wear & dings - see photos
Size is 9.5" wide and 8" tall.
Please view 13 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 45102