This Art Deco period "waterfall" design cedar lined chest has a clock, bottom drawer and two jewelry boxes.
- American vintage 1930s furniture signed "Lane"
- Beautiful walnut, figured walnut, walnut burl, & zebrawood
- Restored finish in excellent condition, preserving minor wear
- Smell of mothballs inside, will probably never go away
- Original carved wood pulls, dovetail joints on drawer
- No keys, latch has been disabled for safety & is included
- Modern quartz battery clock
- Original felt in jewelry boxes and bottom drawer
- Backsplash is removable for delivery
Size is 48" wide, 19" deep, and 36" tall.
Please view 25 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 45191