A French Louis XIV design armoire, wardrobe, or closet has an arched top with a beautiful hand carved crest.
- Country French antique 1900s furniture
- Walnut with hand sculpted detailing and raised panels
- Original finish has been waxed and buffed, preserving minor wear & mars. All that is needed to maintain the soft luster is an occasional wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shrinkage separations from age - see photos
- Brass hardware is original
- Bottom drawer has solid oak sides with hand cut dovetail joints
- Working double throw lock and key
- Later closet pole & hooks
- Disassembles for delivery
Size is 50" wide, 22" deep, and 92" tall.
Please view 20 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 45941