A salvaged wall shelf unit would be perfect as a back bar cabinet or as a bookcase, and has glass scoop shaped drawer hoppers.
- American vintage farmhouse furniture custom made around 30 years ago
- Oak with a pine wainscoting back, made to stand on a counter or back bar cabinet
- Original varnish has been cleaned and preserved with a coat of clear finish
- Minor wear & mars - see photos
- Rough sawn top is finished
- Glass drawers with handles are signed "mp" and have some have chips - see photos
Size is 58.5" wide, 14.5" deep, and 36" tall.
Please view 15 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 45979