"Bay of Naples" shows the famous view of Naples in southern Italy from a villa on the island of Capri.
- Thomas McKnight (b. 1941), is a famous American artist who created the Presidential Christmas Cards in the 1990s and has a permanent collection in the Metropolitan Museum in NYC
- Vintage work of art dated 1987
- Original serigraph print, limited edition
- Custom frame with mat under plexiglass
- Minor wear to frame - see photos
Overall size is 51.5" wide, 46.5" tall, and 2" deep.
Please view 15 photos at full screen size for best detail.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 46377