An artist's or architect's drafting table or desk could function as a stand up desk, kitchen island, or wine and cheese tasting table.
- 1940s vintage office furniture signed "Hamilton, Two Rivers, WI"
- Farmhouse or industrial salvage
- Solid oak base with a poplar top
- Top surface has been refinished for durability. The rest of the original varnish has been cleaned and preserved with a coat of clear finish.
- Mars & losses - see photos
- Original patinated cast iron hardware
- Adjustable height and tilt
Size is 42" wide by 31" long and when flat, adjusts between 32" and 41.5" tall.
Please view 19 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 47027