Originally crafted for a dentist's office, this dental cabinet with 24 drawers would be perfect for jewelry or a collector.
- American antique furniture dated 1923 on back of mirror
- Solid mahogany with original crystal and glass knobs
- Restored finish in excellent condition, preserving minor dings, mars, & shrinkage separations - see photos
- Original beveled mirror has antique "smoke" to show its age
- No keys
- Original frosted glass and center wavy glass door have minor scratching - see photos
- Milk glass & wood shelves
- Top gallery & marble base are removable for delivery
- Marble base has been polished & sealed for protection
- Faint clove oil "dentist office" scent will always remain inside
Size is 40" wide, 13" deep, and 62.5" tall.
Please view 19 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 47456