John James Audubon (1785-1851) was the author and artist of "The Birds of America", possibly the most famous book of American bird paintings.
- Vintage print from about 15 years ago
- Print after original Audubon watercolor painting
- Under UV conservation glass
- Titled "Summer Tanager"
- The original folio was engraved, printed, & colored by R. Havell of London
- Custom mat and black lacquer frame, frame has minor wear - see photos
Overall size is 27" wide, 33.5" tall, and 1.5" deep.
Please view 12 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 47461