A stunningly carved triple armoire or wardrobe has shell motifs and paw feet.
- Italian antique furniture from about 1910
- French walnut with walnut burl and olive wood accents
- Recent varnish has been cleaned and preserved with a coat of clear finish
- Minor mars, surface irregularities, & shrinkage separations from age- see photos
- Original ornate brass hardware
- Hand cut dovetail joints
- Working locks and key
- Beveled and shaped mirror on door
- Removable wood shelves
- Disassembles into many pieces for delivery
- Closet pole in left compartments
Size is 88" wide, 28" deep, and 90" tall.
Please view 22 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 47556