A Victorian period nightstand, end, or side table has a door with a mirror and a white marble top.
- American antique 1860s furniture
- Carved walnut
- Old varnish and ebonized accents have been cleaned and preserved with a coat of clear finish
- Minor mars & shrinkage separations from age - see photos
- Hand carved drawer pull is original
- Drawer has hand cut dovetail joints
- Working lock and key
- Mirror has "smoke" to show its age - see photos
- Removable wood shelf
- Marble top has been polished & sealed for protection, has minor stains & scratches - see photos
Size is 24" wide, 21" deep, and 31" tall.
Please view 16 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 35458