A spectacular dining or conference table was richly carved in the Renaissance manner with inlaid classical marquetry on the pedestals.
- 1910s antique furniture made for a palazzo in northern Italy
- Tag hidden under top is a card printed "Arturo Rambaldelli" dated Dec 25, 1951 in Torino (Turin), when the table was possibly refurbished or gifted for someone in Ferrara, Italy.
- Trestle base with turned columns and deeply sculpted moldings
- Solid walnut with satinwood and rosewood marquetry inlay
- Top surface has been refinished for durability. The rest of the old varnish has been cleaned and preserved with a coat of clear finish.
- Minor wear & shrinkage separations from age - see photos
- Top and base separate for delivery, both are very heavy and long
Overall size is 134.5" long, 50" wide, and 32" tall with legroom 27" high. Top is 134.5" long, 50" wide, and 5" thick. Base is 108" long and 33.5" wide. Care should be taken with measurements for delivery access.
Please view 29 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Additional help needed by the homeowner at delivery. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 36137