This elegant French mantel clock has a finely detailed statue of a cavalier and his papers.
- Antique clock from about 1895
- Spelter cast metal sculpture with rich patinated finish
- Original finish in very fine condition, preserving minor mars - see photos
- Rouge marble and slate base has painted restorations - see photos
- Original beveled glass and brass clock bezel
- Movement has been professionally serviced and keeps accurate time for eight days on a winding
- Bell strike on hour and half
- Weighs 14 pounds
Size is 7.5" wide, 5" deep, and 15" tall.
Please view 20 photos at full screen size for best detail.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 37735