A beautiful Victorian period French mantel clock has a carved and polished black slate case and charming hand painted scenes.
- Antique 1880s French clock with original brass movement
- Signed by jeweler "Ve. J. Magnin, Guedin & Co., New York"
- Brass bezel door with beveled glass
- Hand painted with knights dueling and castle scenes
- Original finish in very fine condition on case with gold leaf in carved detailing, preserving minor wear and a tiny flake at the right edge for antique character
- Chime gong counts the hour and the half hour
- Original brass hardware
- Movement has been professionally cleaned and keeps accurate time for eight days on a winding
- Weighs 25 pounds
Size is 8" wide, 5" deep, and 13" tall.
Please view 19 photos at full screen size for best detail.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 39040