Shipping cost for
Select state above to unlock ship rate.
Huge savings on shipping multiple pieces at once!
Add two or more pieces to cart to see discount.
A traditional Swiss dowry chest was hand carved for a young woman's linens, pewter or silver to carry to her new home when she married.
- Black Forest region of Switzerland
- 1900s antique folk art furniture
- Deeply hand carved pine
- Original finish in very fine condition, waxed and buffed
- Shrinkage separations from age - see photos
- New leather panel with brass nail head trim
Size is 21" wide, 15.5" deep and 19.5" tall.
Please view 11 photos at full screen size for best detail.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.