Shipping cost for
Select state above to unlock ship rate.
Huge savings on shipping multiple pieces at once!
Add two or more pieces to cart to see discount.
A Victorian period balance scale has a lion motif on top that reads "Justice & Strength."
- 1910s Antique English industrial salvage
- Rated up to 30 pounds but balances poorly, decorative only
- Signed "Herbert and Sons, London"
- Iron with brass & nickel plate mounts
- Original finish has been lacquered, preserving minor wear and losses to nickel plate - see photos
- Glass shelf has minor scratches from use
- Lower frames have losses and a crack - see photos
- Would have been used with separate weights placed on the iron platform
- Weighs 50 pounds
Size is 23.5" wide, 13.5" deep and 30" tall.
Please view 22 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.