A farmhouse "wag on the wall" clock is in excellent working order and is signed by the maker, "Burlet of Fontaine - Francaise."
- Hand painted porcelain dial with minor damage - see photos
- Embossed brass dial surround has small cuts
- Traditional Morbier brass movement in tin case
- Professionally cleaned and oiled, keeps accurate time for a week on a winding
- Bell counts the hour and strikes the half
- Original brass pendulum with folding rod
- Signature from charming river village in Eastern France near Dijon
- Wood support brackets are later
This clock needs to be "set up" after delivery - weights and pendulum attached and the case leveled. Most of our customers can do this as we walk them through the fairly simple steps by phone. The process is not very difficult, and it is also nice to know how to do this again whenever the clock needs to be moved. A few customers prefer to hire a local clockmaker at their own expense to make a house-call and set up the clock, which is usually not very expensive, depending on your location.
Please view 14 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
Size of the case is 10" wide, 22" tall and 6" deep, overall height including pendulum is 55."
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 41370