A late Victorian period tea caddy could be useful as a jewelry or keepsake box.
- English 1890s antique caddy
- Mahogany with inlay banding
- Restored finish in excellent condition, preserving dings, mars, shrinkage separations, losses, & warping for antique charm
- Original brass hardware with working lock and key
- Green felt lining is original
Size is 9.5" wide, 6" deep and 5.5" tall.
Please view 11 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 42895