Shipping cost for
A sterling silver Georgian design salt cellar was used for holding salt on an elegant dining table for guests to season their food.
- English antique silverware with shell shaped feet
- Signed and dated with hallmarks that are difficult to decipher
- "JLH" is probably the owner, "EC" probably maker
- 1800s but date uncertain, may be Georgian or Victorian
- In very fine condition with minor wear
Size is 3.5" across and 2" tall.
Please view 6 photos at full screen size for best detail.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 43411