Shipping cost for
This "Tazza" a receiver or tray for large social calling cards would have been on a table in the grand foyer of a Paris mansion.
- French Second Empire period 1870s antique art
- Deeply embossed classical relief of a country scene
- Signed by famous French Sculptor, "Emile-Louis Picault" (1833-1915)
- Original finish in very fine condition, preserving minor wear & some losses to original finish - see photos
- Solid bronze with gold plating on stand
- Panther motif around base and paw feet
- Weighs 14 pounds
Size is 18.5" across and 7" tall.
Please view 20 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 44264