A Victorian period cash register was developed to stop embezzlers and help accounting in a store
- American made antique register
- Signed "National - Model 349" from about 1911
- Genuine solid cast bronze with lavish embossing weighs 114 lbs.
- Oak base with a later mahogany money shelf
- Original finish in very fine condition, preserving minor tarnishing & corrosion - see photos
- All keys are functional with minor stickiness, mechanism is oiled
- Serial number 1269729
- Drawer opens when buttons are pressed for 5 cents to $6.00
- Locks have been removed but are included
- Receipt printer on side
- White keys are for store departments and must be pressed with another key to open register
Size is 20" wide, 16.5" deep and 17.5" tall.
Please view 26 photos at full screen size for best detail.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 44665