A cast bronze plaque of a mother and child with an angel or cupid has an inlaid marquetry frame, and is said to be architectural salvage from a fireplace.
- After Jean-Baptiste Huet (French 1745-1811) Cupid paintings
- Oval inlay is walnut, maple and tulipwood with shrinkage from age - see photos
- Repair to top section - see photos
- Antique work of art from around 1900
- Sculpture has rich deep patina
- Mounted in later ebonized frame with minor wear
- Weight is 5 lbs
Size is 12.5" wide, 1" deep and 17.5" tall.
Please view 11 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 45291