A lovely Victorian period painting depicts Snowdon, the tallest mountain of Wales in southwest Great Britain.
- Antique British work of art from about 1860
- Signature on canvas and frame liner is worn and illegible - see photos
- Original oil painting on canvas
- Framed by "WH Hayward of London" label on back
- Losses to finish on frame - see photos
Overall size is 30.5" wide, 22.5" tall, and 2" deep.
Please view 15 photos at full screen size for best detail.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 45749