An Empire dresser or chest with a swivel mirror has large carved lion paw feet and acanthus leaf motifs.
- American antique furniture with bow front and curved drawers
- Mirror hardware dated Pat. 1899
- Mahogany with bookmatched flame grain drawer fronts
- Restored finish in excellent condition, preserving minor dings & surface irregularities - see phots
- Brass hardware is original
- Drawers have dovetail joints
- No keys
- Beveled arched original mirror has a bit of "smoke" for antique character
Size is 56" wide, 26" deep, and 71" tall.
Please view 24 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 45807