A Victorian period chifferobe, armoire, or closet has a carved lion head and swivel beveled mirror.
- American antique 1880s furniture
- Solid cherry with beautiful carved detailing and spiral columns
- Old varnish has been cleaned and preserved with a coat of clear finish
- Mars to lower left side & shrinkage separations - see photos
- Heavy brass hardware
- Drawers have hand cut dovetail joints
- Door is rebuilt and has a working lock and key
- Beveled and shaped gallery mirror has a bit of "smoke" for antique character
- Removable wood shelving
- Mirror is removable for delivery
- Top section has hanging hooks for jewelry or hats
Size is 39.5" wide, 20" deep, and 74.5" tall.
Please view 21 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 45829