A Victorian period ballroom, slipper or parlor chair has a harpist motif in genuine hand stitched petit point.
- German antique 1850s period furniture with motto "Ich Dien" or I Serve
- Used by a lady to put her dancing slippers on or to rest while in a large gown.
- Hand carved solid rosewood
- Old finish in very fine condition with minor dings, mars, & shrinkage separations - see photos
- Tapestry appears original and has wear and small tears - see photos
Size is 18" wide, 26" deep, and 44" tall with seat 16.5" deep and 17" high.
Please view 21 photos at full screen size for best detail.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 45952