An industrial style farmhouse mangel ironer table has been repurposed and would make a fabulous desk, wine and cheese tasting table, or kitchen island.
- American antique 1910s furniture
- Signed "Simplex Ironer"
- Solid pine top with a cast iron base with traces of old paint
- Original disconnected porcelain switch on side
- Top surface has been refinished for durability. The rest of the original varnish has been cleaned and preserved with a coat of clear finish.
- Minor mars, losses, shrinkage separations, & old repairs to top where ironing machine was attached - see photos
- Top is removable for delivery
- Iron legs could be raised with wooden blocks if desired
Size is 53" wide, 21" deep, and 27" tall.
Please view 19 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 46171