A charming country or provincial wardrobe, or closet was hand hewn of solid walnut.
- Antique 1770s French furniture
- Hand planing marks and wooden pegs at joints
- Old finish has warm patina and has been waxed and buffed, preserving mars & losses for character. All that is needed to maintain the soft luster is an occasional wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wormholes, warping, & shrinkage separations from age - see photos
- Patinated iron hardware is original
- Working double-throw lock and key
- Removable later wood shelves
- Lift off doors & crown are removable for delivery, case does not disassemble
Size is 53" wide, 22.5" deep, and 88.5" tall.
Please view 18 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 46309