A beautiful late Victorian period "side by side" combination secretary desk and bookcase has carved lion head motifs.
- American antique 1910s office or library furniture
- Birch & ash
- Restored finish in very fine condition with minor dings, mars, losses to finish inside drop front, & shrinkage separations from age - see photos
- Brass hardware, drop front has working lock and key
- Bookcase door has original wavy glass
- Gallery mirror has a bit of "smoke" for antique character
- Adjustable book shelves have some warping from age - see photos
Size is 39.5" wide, 14" deep, and 67" tall with surface 28.5" high.
Please view 23 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 46481