A lawyer's stacking bookcase or display cabinet has a drawer on bottom for additional storage.
- American antique 1900s period furniture
- Sections signed "Globe Wernicke" & "Macey"
- Quarter sawn oak
- Original crazed varnish has been cleaned and preserved with a coat of clear finish
- Brass knobs & coppery patinated straps are original
- Drawer has dovetail joints
- Doors have all wavy glass & one has a charming bubble - see photos
- Disassembles into seven pieces for delivery
Size is 34" wide, 12.5" deep, and 70.5" tall.
Top three shelves are 9.5" deep and 8.5" tall. Bottom two shelves are 9.5" deep and 12" tall.
Please view 20 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 47081