An immigrant's trunk from northern Europe would be perfect for storing blankets.
- Antique said to be from Sweden, dating from around 1880
- Hand crafted with a round top to keep from being buried in a pile of luggage
- Farmhouse furniture
- Solid pine with old paint, cleaned and preserved with a coat of clear finish
- Mars, losses, wormholes, losses to paint, & shrinkage separations from age- see photos
- Original wrought iron straps & brass keyhole cover
- No keys
- Hand cut dovetail joints on case
Size is 36.5" wide, 18" deep, and 20" tall.
Please view 14 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 47440