A traditional Chinese small dowry chest would be perfect for jewelry or a collector.
- Vintage 1950s Asian chest
- Hand crafted of fir with hand cut dovetail joints on edges and original patinated iron hardware
- Old satin finish in very fine condition with minor mars & wormholes for vintage charm
- Original wood knobs with pearl inlay
- Drawers have traditional tiny wooden pegs instead of nails
- No keys
- Weighs 25 pounds
Size is 17.5" wide, 15.5" deep, and 17.5" tall.
Please view 10 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 47914