A luxury model Edison Diamond Disc C250 wind up phonograph has a mahogany case with traditional gothic arches.
- Latest pat. 1916 phonograph made in Orange, NJ
- Signed "Edison model #SM73799"
- Old varnish has been cleaned and preserved with a coat of clear finish
- Minor wear, dings, & some mars for antique character
- Gold plated hardware is original
- Exceptional condition throughout and plays very well
- Plays thick Edison records
- Adjustable volume, auto shut off
- Gold medal reads "The Model 250 Diamond Disc Phonograph is the Official Laboratory Model"
- Selection of thick Edison records included
Size is 25.5" wide with handle, 25" deep and 51.5" tall.
Please view 30 photos at full screen size for best detail.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 37464